The school’s academic staff and students are involved in various extension services including:-
- Clinical service delivery at the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital
- Clinical service delivery at AMPATH (Academic Model Providing Access to Health Care); the HIV and chronic diseases programmes in North Rift and Western Kenya.
- Free health services clinics in various centers in Western Kenya on a regular basis.
- Community Based Education and Services in 20 health centers in western Kenya
- Training of Ministry of Health Hospital Management Team members in partnership with DVI (formerly KEPI) and the Merck Vaccine Network Africa.
- Webuye Health and Demographic surveillance system